Indicating Interest to Sponsor

Are there still opportunities to sponsor?

Yes there is!

Is there a sponsorship pack?

Yes! Get in touch with Rachel. She will let you know which sponsorship tiers and opportunities are still available and will send you a copy of the sponsorship pack.

Get in touch with Rachel

Rachel is the point of contact for all sponsors and partners. Get in touch with her and she will work with you to ensure you get what you need while supporting the conference. There are a number of tiers, with different benefits and price tags, so there should be something that is right for you.

Once your support level has been confirmed.

The process of becoming a sponsor or partner.

Once a company and Rachel have agreed on the sponsorship opportunity and terms:

  • Send Rachel your Companies House details/link.
  • We will send you a contract to sign using Eversign
  • We will co-sign the contract on Eversign.
  • Arrange the payment you wish to use.
  • An invoice for the agreed amount will be sent.
  • There may be assets we have asked for such as logos or company description. Please send these over early so that we can make any website and social media changes.
  • Once the amount has been paid - you will receive the benefits outlined by the agreement.
  • Your support will be announced on our social media channels.

How Will COVID-19 Affect Sponsorship?

With the current state of play, we understand that you may be curious as to what our plans are around COVID-19. We want to ensure everyone's safety, while providing a good experience for our sponsors.

Plan A: Conference Goes Ahead

As the event is happening in October, we are far enough ahead in the future that the pandemic might not effect our event. If that is the case, we will be going ahead as planned on October the 2nd 2021.

Plan B: Conference Goes Ahead But Is Socially Distanced

If we need to the venue is prepared to put in place pre-cautions for social distancing and sanitation

Plan C: Postpone until March

If for any reason we think it's not safe to go ahead in October, we have a date agreed to postpone to March. We will decide if we will postpone at the end of August.